Nov 14, 2010

Connected Via The Divine


I am about to share a very true story that happened today. As you know Marcos has recently passed. I am taking it a day at a time, but feeling more at peace thanks to the support of family and friends.

Hugs and kisses to my fellow bloggers that have expressed their support and sent me healing vibes. Thank you Aaron for what you expressed on your blog. Click here for the post.

So, back to the story.

I was walking Gino tonight and thinking about Marcos. I transmitted unknowingly to him that Marcos has passed. When we reached Marcos' car Gino stopped and would not move. I realized that he finally knew what has occurred. He looked around and sniffed the air and would look at me. Gino decided he wanted to go back home.

As we walked back I said a prayer and looked up to the stars and said "Marcos please tell me where you are."

I then heard a small motorbike coming down the street. I looked and all I saw was a huge bright headlight that lit up the entire street. On this tiny bike was a big guy that was way too big for the little bike. He reminded me of a clown in the circus. He was dressed in NY Giants regalia from head to toe.

As he pulled up next to me I saw a tiny license plate on the back of his bike that had printed on it Guarbo, Puerto Rico. Good people, tonight Marcos' ashes are at his parent's home in Guarbo, Puerto Rico. And, tonight his family gathered to offer him prayers so that his spirit continues its journey to the divine.

Meditate on the divine tonight and know that there is a cosmic connection that we all have access to and that will provide nourishment.

Marcos, I lit a candle at my alter for you tonight. I got your message and know that you are visiting your loved ones, and will be moving on. Seek the light and heal.

9 comments:

Rei said...

spooky!!! can i get the lotto picks for this week??

Reneé said...

They always let you know that they're OK on the other side so you don't worry. My mom lit a candle for Marcos at church yesterday. Good vibes to you.

Bob said...

What a wonderful happening for you. And that you were aware, and saw it, and felt it.
Too many times we get caught up in "things" and miss these wonderful messages.

Anonymous said...

I feel safe and extremely proud that Obatala's son is on my Island. He is in Gurabo and I'm in Ponce but he's teaching art to kids all over the Universe and beyond.

Tu papito está bien, muy bien.

abrazos,
Maricarmen

Wonder Man said...

His spirit will always be there

Joy said...

Wow! That brought tears to my eyes and warmth to my heart. I think about you often and am glad you are healing with the help of Marcos. Hugs!

Joy said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Just want you to know I'm thinking about you. Hugs!

Myst_72 said...

Wow...that's amazing.
I am so sorry for your loss :(

I am a new(ish) reader and just wanted to let you know I stopped by,

G
xx

The Gringo's Wife, Ph.D. said...

I still get chills from this story. I'm so glad that he gave you an answer, and I'm even happier that the answer was that he was with our family in Puerto Rico. Truly magical moment