This morning on the Tom Joyner Morning Show, the following joke was made" "Donlusional Trump's press conference was so bad, I was waiting for Gene Gene, the Dancing Machine to come out." I cracked the hell up.
For you yungins Gene Gene would usher out an act that was gonged on The Gong Show. What was The Gong Show? Google it.
Here is Gene Gene in action:
Feb 17, 2017
Feb 7, 2017
I am living for these porcelain cans! I want several scattered around one of the corners in my living room.
I wonder how much they cost. Things are pretty pricey these days. For example, it costs $200 million to get the Secretary of Education position.
Jan 26, 2017
|Just call me Alice.|
Hey good people, I am just showing up for life everyday as best as possible. The biggest challenge has been me trying to minimize the amount of time my eyeballs views the madness of the Orange King's side-show. So, I read a bit about the bullshit going down, read about something I am genuiely interested in, listen to some tunes, and watch a bit of ki-ki on the tube.
With that said, I am grateful to have seen the Goddess energy rise up on Jany 21. I am joining that band wagon. I need to do my part to shut it down on the D.C. folks that want to turn back progress and put the genie back into the bottle.
Here are some tracks to transform your head space (apply as needed).
Anohni - Drone Bomb Me
Ibeyi - River
Nikka Costa - Push & Pull
Jan 13, 2017
I knew the Trump situation was going to be a shit show, but I had no idea it was going to include some watersports. The reality of a Trump presidency is reaching new heights of absurdity. Trump has gone for too many years, undiagnosed and untreated. I am waiting for the pending implosion.
Also, the looks on his grown children's faces speaks volumes. They are gagging that not only is daddy really disliked, he is also really stupid, and really a freak. Those offspring are struggling to reconcile the fantasy of their father with the reality of their father. Oh and they are pissed because they wanted to have a kiki being the princess and princes of D.C. Alas, not really happening.
With all that said, make no mistake I am having moments of mini-panic attacks. At the end of the day he gets sworn in Jan. 20th. He's gonna have time sitting at the desk, in the oval office, and damage can still be done.
I then have thoughts of the real D.C. folks waiting to go in and give this not-one-of-us lunatic a lavish boot out of town via an impeachment. That thought makes me find a happy place.The child in me wants to wake up from this nightmare. Ouch. Pinching didn't help.
Dec 29, 2016
So clearly the Universe wanted to turn us out for 2016. Here are some of my thoughts on the lessons that were taught or retaught I should say.:
- Never count your chickens before they hatch. Hilary gagged!
- People will lie to you with a straight face. Aint that right all of you DL Trump supporters. BTW, not reading much of "yay Trump" on folks' Facebook timelines since November. Is it sinking in that you got played?
- And, it has been confirmed that America is a very racists, xenophobic and sexists country. Let's not get it twisted. The folks living on east or west coast bubbles would gag if you ventured south or to the mid-west.
- The Grim Reaper was escorting icons and legends to their metamorphosis. It's part of the life cycle on this plane. So sad to see the ones that went to early because of the grip drugs had on their lives.
- Lin Manuel-Miranda! You go on with your bad self mi hermano. Let it be know that entertainment needs to embrace diversity. Lin you show that when done right it makes art and the coins. In the words of the Schuyler sisters...Work!
- Laurie Hernandez and Monica Puig! You go on with your bad selves mis hermanas. Let it also be know that Latina women can bring it in the sports world. Wepa!
- To the 49 young souls in the Pulse nightclub. After that horrific event, the rest of the year I moved forward the rest of the year, but in a haze. Rest in peace.
- The world events are showing the good, bad, ugly and horrific. I've done a lot of "news" fasting this year.
- Never give up and believe in yourself. I made in through a very intense masters program, under a full scholarship. It was both humbling and a maturing experience.
- Heading to the march in DC on Jan 21st. My voice will be heard!
- Followed my dreams and visited Europe. It was awesome! Going to make my next journey soon. Dreams have to be made into reality.
- Feeling very blessed to have family and friends that make it possible for me to want to show up for life and live it.
Good people, take care of yourself. Push forward in 2017.
Nov 10, 2016
For the next four years we just have to stay focused, pay attention, stay involved, and have all of our elected representatives’ emails, snail-mail, and phone numbers at the ready. No one in DC is handed the keys to do whatever they want! All of our voices need to be heard by the people elected to serve us, including the president. And, in the event folks in DC are not trying to listen, hey we take the party to their door step.
Hey, I already told my sister to get comfortable shoes, just in case we need to roll up to DC and keep things checked and balanced. Just saying!