Feb 3, 2021

Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, and Talent on Display


RuPaul's Drag Race gives me the oh ah sensation that I need at the end of the week. Do not call me on Fridays from 8:00-9:30. I will not take that call. I live for the creativity, the kiki, the shade, and the conflama. 

Back in 1985 when I use to see RuPaul scandalizing the stages and streets of the East Village I never would have thought he would become an international star. RuPaul has made some serious bank and changed the culture of drag and brought it to a wide audience. Good on you...Ru.

BTW, I went to DragCon about 2 years ago. I gagged at this event because a significant percentage of participants was tween and early-teen girls! Who would've thunk it? If you are blessed to live long enough you get to see a lot. 

Artwork by: Cheyne Gallarde

No comments: