Dec 29, 2011

I'm Home Again

Hola good people, yours truly is in NYC right now! I'm here for a couple of days and I'm just taking it all in and enjoying myself. It's been awhile since I visited, and here are some current highlights:

- While I'm standing outside Rocco's Pastry on Hudson, I over hear a man in his sixties talking to a friend. The man says, "My concern is that in the recordings of the wiretap, it will come out that I was unfaithful to my wife with several women. Should I tell this to my lawyer?" The man than listed for several minutes and replied, "So basically you are saying honesty is the best policy." I guess better late than never.

- Fran Liebowitz is walking in front of my sister and me. Wow, she walks real butch. Slowly a motorcycle pulls up to the corner as we are crossing the street. The rider cranks on the accelerator and makes the hog roar. Fran then flips him the middle finger and keeps on walking. Like I said, she rolls real butch.

- I'm here with Gino and I'm meeting other dog owners. I met a lovely woman that was walking a tiny poodle that was rescued from a puppy mill. The poor dog kept spinning in circles, it seems she was caged most of her life and tends to spin around a lot. She also keep offering her rear end to Gino, she was put to have litters several times over during the past five years. May puppy mill owners burn in fucking hell, and shame on the people that buys dogs from those mills.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew I felt a warm breeze pass by me the other day! It was because you're in NYC! Have fun! It's so funny because I was in Rocco's just the other day. I was in a bad mood and one of the cute waiters flirted with me and I responded with my patented "Ugh." I'm the worst! You're the best!

William Dameron said...

I love New York, anything can and does happen there.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

I would love to see Fran... Was she smoking a cigarette!?

Wonder Man said...

I miss NYC

Reneé said...

Happy New Year, Allan!

Kyle Leach said...

Sounds like a wonderful time. Rescued pups are the best! have agreat new year Allan!