Nov 19, 2012

Random Thoughts




  • I have made some choices with my coins this month that has left me in a financial bind! I need to stop being lazy and focus on my bottom line. There was no need for me to be so broke that it choked. I am forgiving myself, applying the lesson learned and moving forward.
  • Hey Mitt! Dude, mama bear Barbara Bush said, "People spoke. Move on, get on with it. I want to do other things and not to be ugly." Learn it and live it. 
  • I am going back and forth on choosing country sausage or sweet Italian sausage, for my stuffing this year. Ahhh fuck! Now, chorizo came to mind. 
  • I am thankful for RuPaul's Drag Race on Mondays. Drag Queens are proof that God wants us to be happy. 
  • Any action and every thought that had fear, apathy, greed and/or dishonesty as its soil, will bear bitter fruit. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sending wishes of financial harmony your way despite being so jealous you get to watch "Drag Race" and I have to wait for the cable to be installed in my new apartment. And I choose sweet Italian sausage, but you know me well enough to know that I always choose sweet Italian sausage.