Feb 19, 2015

Noisy Baby Monkeys




So, lately I have been utilizing the computer labs at the university. I tend to get more work done, by being in a space dedicated to learning. When I am at home I procrastinate and have a hard time staying focused on my work.

Well, it seemed like a good idea to use the space and resources at school. However, now that the semester is up and running I am noticing that all the twenty-something students that surround me tend to chat, giggle and gossip. I find it amazing they can get any work done.

I haven't said anything, because I am pretty sure I would have done the same at their age. I am going to bring my cushy headphones to the labs just to diminish the ambient sound a bit. Yes, I have become that older and bit grumpier monkey that wants the baby monkeys to pipe down.

No comments: