Mar 30, 2015
Mar 18, 2015
I needed to take a mental diversion. It has been one of those days. So, I am looking at luxury listings and came across the penthouse that was home to Joan Rivers for many moons.
Check out the listing by clicking here.
Ms. Rivers lived the good life!
Why me? So, today I find out that when my accountant went to e-file my tax returns, someone else had beat me to the punch!
Yes, good people, some slime-ball of a human has stolen my SS # and filed a tax return.
Now, I have to wait 180 days for the IRS to sort this mess out. Well, I hope it will be only 180 days. Lord give me strength!
Mar 9, 2015
Yesterday, I celebrated my 47th year on this planet. As I do every year, let me share a few more things I learning on this journey:
- young people will usually do what they want to do, despite an elder's excellent advice
- unfortunately folks in position of power are rarely the best, brightest, or most qualified
- a healthy baby is a blessing to a family because he or she renews hope and reminds adults of their journey
- it is important to have a friend or confidant that is at least 10-15 years older than you
- somethings are destined to be, and most things happen for a reason
- I don't trust people that don't fess up to functioning on some level of cray-cray
- everything old, is new again
- showing up for life is everything