Oct 3, 2010

My Body & Universe Talking


On the heels of some tremendous success, I decided to keep the momentum going full-steam ahead. The result has been rather mixed. I came down with a cold, and have generally felt out of step with what I've been doing. Today, I've decided to listen to my body and the universe, and do some course correction.

I realized that now I have to put certain things regarding my graduate degree on pause, and relish my new teaching position by pouring all of my energy into serving my new students. By continuing to stretch myself thin, I'm compromising what I give them and me being able to truly learn from this experience.

I'm blessed because there's been a hiccup in my financial aid, and each time I have a problem with it, I hear the soft voice of the universe telling me to "take a break." I also see my students struggling and once again the soft voice tells me, "their needs are greater than what you think you may need for yourself."

I have a vision of what I want to be doing, and I accomplished a huge part of that vision. Now, I have to settle into this thriving life I created and learn from it. I must trust that the same inner-love that propelled me to get this far is building up another message for me to receive and put into action.

No comments: