Oct 9, 2011

Bowie On My Brain

I so dig a song from David Bowie.

At his best David eats music's pussy, or rims, then fucks it's hole, while offering his own.  This creator of music is made by a lover of both men and women.

I offer this sample of music by Bowie, that has for many years, left me pleased.

The song also left me wondering if Iman's husband likes to be fisted. If he does like an aryan fist up his mussy, I say, "Do you!'


Funny how secrets travel, I'd start to believe, if I were to bleed

Thin skies, the man chains his hands held high

Cruise me blond Cruise me babe

A blond belief beyond beyond beyond

No return, No return

I'm deranged

Deranged my love

I'm deranged down, down, down


So cruise me babe cruise me baby beyond

And the rain sets in. It's the angel-man

I'm deranged

Cruise me, cruise me, cruise me, baby

The clutch of life and the fist of love

Over your head

Big deal Salaam

Be real deranged tonight

Before we reel I'm deranged

And the rain sets in It's the angel-man

I'm deranged

And the rain sets in It's the angel-man

I'm deranged

Cruise me, cruise me, cruise me, baby

2 comments:

Reneé said...

I own the soundtrack and that is one of my favorites. The soundtrack was also my introduction to Rammmstein. Bowie is so smooth on that track. It's funny that I just read a quote from Bowie about coming out as bisexual all of those years ago. He said that the only place he ever regretted knowing that he was bisexual was America. It seems there was some never-ending curiosity/drama about it here bith behind the scenes and in public.

Wonder Man said...

I love Fascination from him