Jan 26, 2017

Went Through The MoFo Looking Glass

Just call me Alice.

Hey good people, I am just showing up for life everyday as best as possible. The biggest challenge has been me trying to minimize the amount of time my eyeballs views the madness of the Orange King's side-show. So, I read a bit about the bullshit going down, read about something I am genuiely interested in, listen to some tunes, and watch a bit of ki-ki on the tube.

With that said, I am grateful to have seen the Goddess energy rise up on Jany 21. I am joining that band wagon. I need to do my part to shut it down on the D.C. folks that want to turn back progress and put the genie back into the bottle.

Here are some tracks to transform your head space (apply as needed).

Anohni - Drone Bomb Me


Ibeyi - River


Nikka Costa - Push & Pull

5 comments:

Reneé said...

Thanks for the Anohni knowleddge. Nikka Costa is sooooooo underrated as an artist.

Reneé said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the gift of Anohni!I am blown away.

Panharith said...

Thanks for the Anohni knowleddge.






Goldenslot สล็อต
goldenslot mobile

slot xo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
maria john said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.