Apr 21, 2007

Alberto Gone Gonzo

I can't believe Alberto Gonzales testimony. I lost count of the number of times he used the "I do not recall" defense. Today I read several sources that say the final count is at least 70 times during his testimony. Ronald Reagan would have been proud.

How can ANYONE be the head of ANYTHING, and be effective at it, if they can't even recall what they did a few weeks or months ago. I mean he's suppose to be running the show and he came off like he had NO CLUE as to what was going on in his office.

Alberto, your performance was downright shameful. You need to find a quiet place, sit down with yourself, and ask some soul searching questions. You got busted lying about the shady shit going down. The honorable thing would have been to either come clean, or leave.

No comments: