Nov 19, 2009

WTF?...Deja Vu!


Okay so I posted the image above, in a blog post back in Feb. 22, 2009. I was just watching the season six finale of Project Runway, and the same dress, model, and everything, came down the runway!

I was then reminded of the long legal drama that unfolded as Project Runway moved to the Lifetime network. This drama delayed the airing of this season. Hence, the fashion repeat moment.

Who knew that I already saw the results of season six back in February.

BTW, this season was just okay. Perhaps this show has done its duty and may fade into the distance. It done birthed a bunch of fashion designer babies.

2 comments:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

"I've never seen this show", he says proudly! Never saw Idol, either! LOL

Null said...

Have people been tuning in since the network switch? I hope girlfriend has but on 25lbs since you last posted that picture because she needs it.