Feb 10, 2010
I had a snow day from work today. Which means I got to chillout and do my own thing. I'm sure my students were busy texting all day without having me reprimand them. Everybody is happy.
I went to the gym, which was a good thing, the days started out rocky.
I was inspired by Todd to share some of my own random thoughts:
- My cat Geronimo has been working my last nerve. He is giving me another aerobic workout with my doorman duties.
- Gino had a blast bouncing around in the snow. I love that dog. He makes me smile just when I need it.
- The locker room at the gym was such a turn on today. What a wonderful display of the human body and it's many variations. The hottest was a 50-something daddy. Woof!
- I realize I do a lot of positive visualizations and it make my aspirations come my way. Mind you, I also do the work needed to make these goals happen.
- I'm way overdue for a visit to my friend that is battling breast cancer. I just gave myself an eye-roll and sucked my teeth. Amdends will be made asap. I adore her.