Apr 22, 2010

They Better Bring It! - Update


I am so ready for the season finale of Project Runway tonight! I'm torn between Emilio and Seth Aaron. I think they are both very talented and mad cute. I even enjoy Emilio's lisp.

BTW, as we all know Jay and Anthony were chopped, however, they did show at Fashion Week!

Click here for Jay.

Click here for Anthony.

I think they both turned it out and could have easily been contenders at Fashion Week.

UPDATE: I'm cool with the outcome. I totally agree with the reasoning. I also have to say what Jay said in the reunion show about one of the models was totally tacky. Eww!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're OK with things because I'm not. I thought Seth Aaron would be the first one to go and that Mila would win. I haven't watched this season so maybe that picked him because of his past work... I don't know but I hated his collection. Garish is the word I'd use.