Oct 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Halloween rocks in my neighborhood. I just gave out the last piece of candy. I was thoroughly entertained by seeing all the kiddies dressed up. The highlight occurred when I told a group of young boys that my neighbors around the corner have turned their home into a haunted graveyard. The boys replied with the enthusiastic "Yessss!" and gave each other a high-five and quickly ran around the corner.

Lucky for them and the community that my good neighbors Donna and Eric (see pic below) create a spooky scene every year for all to see. The pics were taken with my digital camera. I'm sure there is an explanation for the eerie waves of light, but I'm saying it caused by the thinning of the veil on Halloween night, that separates our world from those that are on the other side. Break out the Ouija board and ask correctly. Never a good thing to offend the spirits.








This darling boy is Christopher. He is the son of Fernando and Mitchell, that live across the street. This is his first Halloween trick or treating. He was having a ball and loved being dressed up. Can't you tell? And I gave him his first piece of candy for the night. I had to bring it back to me. LOL

3 comments:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Looks like you sure enjoyed the holiday!

Anonymous said...

Okay, Allan, that last photo may be what gets me to start liking Halloween again! How adorable!

Wonder Man said...

cute