Aug 27, 2007

Another Rat Flees the Sinking Ship

Bad boy Attorney General Alberto resigned his position today. This was long overdue. What's insane is how long he held on. I mean this guy got beatdown, after beatdown. It was like watching a beagle get mauled by a pack of pitbulls. I think he thought he was actually showing tenacity, when in reality he came off like a fool that didn't know when to throw in the towel.

What would have served him best would have been humility. Once he knew that he got busted and perjured himself, he should have thought about his father, and the integrity he lived his life with, and said to himself that it was time to go.

I don't think it's dishonorable to say "I fucked up" or "I don't have what it takes to do this." Coming clean is in fact one of the bravest things a person can do. It is also the only way a person can move towards improving and evolving.

Alberto, karma is a bitch. Get ready for what comes back to you. It won't be cute.

No comments: