Nov 10, 2008

A Fly On The Wall


What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall in the oval office today. Here's how I think it went.

Bush: You're kidding me?

Obama: No, I'm absolutely serious.

Bush: That bastard! He told me the V.P. is suppose to handle those things.

Obama: Nope.

Bush: Well, aint that something. See I figured something crooked was going on. I would leave our meetings, and the rest of dem stood behind.

Obama: So, what did you do all this time?

Bush: I signed a bunch of stuff.

Obama: Didn't you question these things?

Bush: Well, no not really. I mean they explained it real nice and slow. It all sounded good to me. (Bush snicker and snorts with a smirk)

Obama: (scratches forehead and lets out a sigh) So back to the restroom thing. Which one you said has the dart board.

Bush: Oh yeah, let me take you to it. Oh and Berrack, it comes in real handy for when you need to make a decision, any throw above 10 is a yes, and any throw below is a veto. (snort)

1 comment:

Reneé said...

Bush never looks comfortable in his own skin. From the way he walks to the way he sits, it's always like he's trying to come across as casual but you can see the insecurity underneath. Barack looks very at ease and like he's radiating, "I got this."