May 14, 2008

Hollywood Skinny



Let me start by saying Hollywood Thin is a sign of a person's spirit being sucked from his or her being. If you punish the shell you are in, you punish your trip on this earth. Ok, enuf of that.

I was once walking south of Times Square many moon ago, and coming up north was Carson Daly. I recognized him and I thought to myself, "What a cutie." Carson was the MTV darling for part of the '90s. He was interesting in pop culture because of his TV hosting talent and the fact that he wanted, at one time, to be a priest. American moms love that shit. American girls loved that he wanted pussy more than Christ. Hey, he even fucked Jennifer Love....the rest of this is not important. He was the dude.

It's interesting to see a boy consumed by the Hollywood ideal. I wonder if the media blew up his spot the way they do the girls of Hollywood.Oh shit! Who am I kidding. Boys get a free pass for their foolishness in this world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. I remember his first day on MTV when TRL first started and he brought on his mom and it was so cute...

Well, he is on TV at like 3 AM so maybe he likes to watch himself and it's lack of sleep?

Todd HellsKitchen said...

I wouldn't know him if I fell over him...