May 29, 2008

I So Want To See This - UPDATE


As my home-people know, I am a big believer in the existence of extra-terrestrial life. I am waiting for them to make their presence known in a huge and real way. I'm hoping this claim is real and the first step in many.

"A video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien will be shown to the news media Friday in Denver.

Jeff Peckman, who is pushing a ballot initiative to create an Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission in Denver to prepare the city for close encounters of the alien kind, said the video is authentic and convinced him that aliens exist.

"As impressive as it is, it's still one tiny portion in the context of a vast amount of peripheral evidence," he said Wednesday. "It's really the final visual confirmation of what you already know to be true having seen all the other evidence." Source: Rocky Mountain News

So here is the outcome of that special viewing of the video. I still need to see it in order to say real or fake. Click Here

No comments: