Dec 22, 2008

Jean Paul Goat Yeah



Junior inspired me to post this video, with his most recent entry on his blog.

I was reminded how back in the late 80s, Jean Paul Gaultier was all the rage for the fashion queens. The gurls did not venture out into the night without their fashion being bangled, beaded, bustled, billowing, bold and black. The queens wanted to always make the unique fashion statement. Everybody was a fashion designer. Good people, I use to wear leggings with some thrift store finds one night, and then threw on the banji-drag on other nights. LOL. Whew! I was all over the place.

Nowadays, you see a lot of the homo thug look and/or a style that was bought straight off the rack. It's cute, yet commercial. Christopher St. is no longer the fashion runway it use to be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! LOVE JPG! Want a time machine so I can go back (for a little while)!

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Christopher Street has changed in sooooo many ways...

Wonder Man said...

I agree...it's night out in the G-Unit