Sep 16, 2008

A Laugh Break

Are you tired and listless? Do the current state of affairs have you feeling the blues? I offer the following in an effort to make my good people have a good laugh.


Betty Bowers always cheers me up when I need it.


I've also gotten some hearty laughs while reading comments people leave on discussion boards. Let me share a few gems with you:

Site: www.popeater.com - This misogynistic, bloodthirsty and anti-Semitic comment was written, and I kid you not, by someone that calls themselves "Snownwhitelace"

"When I watched that loud mouth, 3 timesl married, loser, Barbara Walters continually insult McCain, I wished I could personally punch that bald headed bitch and knock her false teeth out! She was rude along with the other venom pit vipers. The blonde should have her head soaked in formeldyhyde. I am sursprised at Whoopie----usually she's cool and kind---but, then when it comes to those bitches voting for oBUMa, it figures. Why doesn't that stupid Jew Barbara retire and spare the world her stupidity? ALL of THEM owe McCain and his wife an APOLOGY for unwarrented attacks by their snake tongues. Shame on them all......didn't care for Star but, lucky her to get the hell out of the view. Piss poor talk show with poison gossipy skags who would have been hung or burned at the stake in the 17th centure !" (FYI...the typos in user name and post belong to the human being that made this post. I just cut and paste them folks.)

Site: www.datalounge.com - This mad shady comment came from a visitor that calls his or herself "Traditional Family Values"

RE: Palin Says Daughter, 17, Is Pregnant
Governor and future president Palin named one of her sons Track because she spends a lot of time running and the other son Trig because she spends a lot of time shooting.

Daughter Bristol has announced that out of respect for family tradition, she will name her baby "Bareback."

A recent ad on Craigslist. Thanks V for the original post, and your fierce blog.
HOT TOP FOR HOT LEHMAN BOTTOM - 26 (GRAMERCY)
Reply to: pers-841159232@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-15, 2:37AM EDT
looking for a gl lehman dude that's in the mood to get pounded. hey, you're going to be taking it up the ass all week, might as well start it off with an enjoyable one?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. The last one made me chuckle. The others of course, not so much. But I've always found people who post Craigslist ads to be funny strange.

Like do you really want to meet someone who looks for someone to pound them the same way I found my apartment? Hmmm....

Wonder Man said...

love the clip and thanks for the shout out