Jun 27, 2008

Crazy Bird


Okay good people, I need your help here. For the past couple of days there has been a group of songbirds singing at night. They are tuck safely within the trees and around 1:00 am they get to chirping. I was raised to believe that birds only sing when the sun comes up, or is shining in full glory.

I think this birdy is giving his all in the name of enticing with his mating call, and my inner-queen says, these birds like to cruise at night. What is this about? Does anyone out there know anything about chirping birds at night? Is it Nightingale? I've heard they sing at night.

Please enlighten this city-boy that only grew up with pigeons.

1 comment:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Wow. I have no idea what to tell you... Could it be that city lights are making them think it's dawn? Dunno.