Apr 13, 2008

Desperate Times Call For...Well, You Know

What did Wellesley College tell me about moments like this?


According to my sources, Hillary had this to say.

"You know, my dad took me out behind the cottage that my grandfather built on a little lake called Lake Winola outside of Scranton and taught be how to shoot when I was a little girl," she said.

"You know, some people now continue to teach their children and their grandchildren. It's part of culture. It's part of a way of life. People enjoy hunting and shooting because it's an important part of who they are. Not because they are bitter."

So for Mrs. Thang, GUNS ROCK! Hillary is getting her hustle on. You do, you, mama. Be sure to focus on your forehead, nose and chin when you look at yourself in the mirror while washing your face. And, don't you dare gag when the Karma bill comes in.

Don't worry good people. I'm curious about what Senator Obama has been putting out there. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Reneé said...

10 years ago could you have ever in your wildest dreams imagined Hillary acting in such a pathetic manner?