Aug 24, 2009
Heavy Hangs The Head That Wears The Crown
So, Michael and Elvis had several things in common:
- They both accomplished a level of fame and fortune well beyond their upbringing of a life that begun in poverty.
- They both had a profound attachment to their mother.
- They both left a music legacy that will live on beyond their passing.
- They both claimed the title of "king."
- They both loved Lisa Marie.
- They both created a magical place in which to live. Elvis had Graceland and Micheal had Neverland.
- They were both prescription drug addicts, that always wanted a pill to make them feel better.
- Neither one of them died because of homicide, but rather medical malpractice and addiction.
- They both died from over dosing on drugs that were provided by doctors on their payrolls.
Pill-pushing is slowly and sometimes quickly killing people everyday.
P.S. I'm sure that both of the Dr. Killpatients would have preferred to keep their "patient" alive for a long-time in order to collect long-term paychecks. It's the funeral directors that get the money when death comes, not the doctors. I don't see a motive in both cases for the doctors committing murder.