Aug 24, 2009

Heavy Hangs The Head That Wears The Crown


So, Michael and Elvis had several things in common:

- They both accomplished a level of fame and fortune well beyond their upbringing of a life that begun in poverty.
- They both had a profound attachment to their mother.
- They both left a music legacy that will live on beyond their passing.
- They both claimed the title of "king."
- They both loved Lisa Marie.
- They both created a magical place in which to live. Elvis had Graceland and Micheal had Neverland.
- They were both prescription drug addicts, that always wanted a pill to make them feel better.
- Neither one of them died because of homicide, but rather medical malpractice and addiction.
- They both died from over dosing on drugs that were provided by doctors on their payrolls.

Pill-pushing is slowly and sometimes quickly killing people everyday.

P.S. I'm sure that both of the Dr. Killpatients would have preferred to keep their "patient" alive for a long-time in order to collect long-term paychecks. It's the funeral directors that get the money when death comes, not the doctors. I don't see a motive in both cases for the doctors committing murder.

3 comments:

lelocolon said...

You left out that they both like younglings. Only michael got to hit the courts for his boys. And Elvis got to marry his.

Anonymous said...

I agree Allan, but I think you have to remember that Michael idolized Elvis which is why many of those similarities exist.

Also, I don't know if it's the optimist in me, but I still don't think MJ did anything to those little boys. Men who are still children themselves don't have the deceit it takes to molest children. That may just be me, but I think MJ was more crazy than pedo...

Anonymous said...

eat it.. the analysis is severe