Mar 18, 2009

My Conversations with Izzy


Izzy and I had a little conversation about the AIG situation yesterday. This is his take on it.

1. Obama needs to make more of how he inherited this madness and that he's stepping to the plate to control the excesses of the prior administration

2. There needs to be a wholesale review and nulification of all contracts pursant to the government giving money, to see if it poses a conflict of interest

3. There needs to be a better explaintion of the banks compensation structure so that people understand the context of why bonuses are offered in the first place, and how that it no longer a viable structure for companies, that have a significant amount of shares owned by the government.

This is why I likes to roll with Izzy. I likes my smart and funny homies.

No comments: