Jan 17, 2008
Project Runway Post For MY Joslyn
My dear friend Joslyn has placed her request for another post about Project Runway. I can not disappoint her and must give the wonderful woman what she wants. So here you are babe. My thoughts on Project Runway 4.
- Joslyn and I went to the High School of Fashion Industries in NYC together, so she already knows, I knew Jesus loves me when the new season came to life earlier this month.
- Bravo to Bravo for selecting a group of folks, that earned this opportunity, from every walk of age and life.
- Child, they are serving the MAN CANDY this season. I'm swooning over the cute faces and the consistent show of bare chested wrapped in towels men.Umm and Rami has a hot ass.
- Ricky stop crying. It makes you seem unstable and not ready for this type of opportunity. And, if you must cry,then at least elevate what you are bringing to the runway. It would be better if you gave tears of joy, rather than tears for sympathy.
- The universe works in mysterious ways. Chris got chopped, but was resurrected when Jack had to leave (sending healing vibes to Jack). Chris aka The Phoneix has risen from the ashes and is serving it. If you don't agree look at the image above.
- My favorite moment so far was when Carmen and Ricky were not feeling each other, and were battling via song. So Ricky sang to Carmen "Don't go home to soon, don't go home to soon" Carmen responded by saying "Wrong note bitch!" Carmen got chopped in THAT episode. Ricky should open a Botanica and provide "consultas." I love fashion folk.
- Elisa spits on fabrics, grinds them into the grass, doesn't use a dress form, won't look at a male model undress and measures with her hands. This world is not ready for Elisa. I hope her planet welcomed her back with much fanfare and love. God bless you mujer. Ache! Ache!
- My pick for final three are Rami, Christian and Sweet Pea.